Trail Building Jobs

The Gwinnett Area Trail Riders (GATR)

Trail Building Jobs

Postby SAI Trails » Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Hey everyone,

I know this board is mostly dead, but there might be a few that still check in here every once in a while, perhaps out of some sort of strange nostalgia. I wanted to let those of you that don't already know from Facebook that I have changed our trailbuilding name from Southern Trail Builders, to Tailored Trails. It seems to be a much easier name to market to potential clients, and we already have the logo, and a site ready to go. For those interested it's or, you can go to facebook at

In any event, we are pretty slammed with trail work right now, and there is more on the horizon. I currently am very short staffed, and the usual craigslist posts are ok, but I would rather have some people that have been on a trail before. I haven't posted this to the board at large yet, as I thought I would try the GATR people first (since a lot of our work is in Gwinnett, or the surrounding areas). If you, or someone you know is interested in a trail building full time job, then please let me know. You can PM me, or preferably go to my facebook page as I don't check back here frequently. I will be hiring people in the next two weeks from somewhere, but I'd rather be true trail enthusiasts if possible. Thanks!
SAI Trails
Rock Hopper

Return to Gwinnett Area Trail Riders