Night Ride Schedule

The Gwinnett Area Trail Riders (GATR)

Night Ride Schedule

Postby Jon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:06 pm

The Calendar on sorbagatr.org is showing that there are night rides scheduled for tomorrow, December 3rd at Harbins at 6:30pm, next Thursday December 11th at 6:30pm at Yellow River and December 18th at 6:30 pm at Tribble Mill. I didn't see any other announcements about these night rides on the forums. I haven't participated in a GATR night ride before so would like more information on how to sign up for the night rides. Also do you have to be in the parking lot by 6:30 and ride as a group or can you show up any time as long as you finish riding by 9pm? I would have to leave work early in order to make it there by 6:30pm. Any chance of having these start a little later?
Jon
Training Wheel Tyke

Re: Night Ride Schedule

Postby mcombs77 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Jon,

We don't maintain the forum anymore. We do all of our communication through the website, Facebook, and email group. The calendar is correct. There is no signup fee for night rides anymore, you just need to be on time and sign a waiver before starting with the group. You cannot ride legally if you are not there in time to sign the waiver and leave out with the group. On our website you can sign up for the email blast for announcement if you don't Facecrack.
Have fun mountain biking. Get off your PC and get out there and ride.
mcombs77
Rock Hopper

Return to Gwinnett Area Trail Riders