Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Go here to organize rides and find 2-wheeled friends.

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby ScottGreer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:04 am

BOOM! Got my Fisher and carpool partner's Raleigh in the very first pic! :beerbang:
User avatar
ScottGreer
Dirt Dawg
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby mtbGreg » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 am

ScottGreer wrote:BOOM! Got my Fisher and carpool partner's Raleigh in the very first pic! :beerbang:


NICE
GregRidesTrails.com -- An Informational and Instructional Mountain Bike Blog.
mtbGreg
Dirt Dawg
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Dahlonega, GA

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby joelfehrman » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

I'm sorry I missed it, but not too sorry since I'm spending a couple weeks in WNC riding Pisgah, DuPont, Bent Creek, and Tsali :rock:

I'd like to duplicate the route sometime soon. If anyone is posting it up to Garmin's site please paste the link here. For some reason my Edge 800 won't take gpx files anymore, but sending a route to the device from Garmin's site works great.
joelfehrman
Rock Hopper
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby Sangster » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 am

Oh man! I'm sad I just found this forum, that would of been sick!!

Are you guys planning on going again?
Sangster
Training Wheel Tyke
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 am

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby ScottGreer » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Sangster wrote:Oh man! I'm sad I just found this forum, that would of been sick!!

Are you guys planning on going again?

PM "Carbonismyfriend". He lives in the area and knows the route very well :thumbup:
User avatar
ScottGreer
Dirt Dawg
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby svmtbman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:52 am

joelfehrman wrote:I'm sorry I missed it, but not too sorry since I'm spending a couple weeks in WNC riding Pisgah, DuPont, Bent Creek, and Tsali :rock:

I'd like to duplicate the route sometime soon. If anyone is posting it up to Garmin's site please paste the link here. For some reason my Edge 800 won't take gpx files anymore, but sending a route to the device from Garmin's site works great.


Here you go: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/331657549
User avatar
svmtbman
Mountain Biker
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Macon, GA

Re: Dahlonega Dirty Thirty Group Ride

Postby joelfehrman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am



Awesome. Thanks!

PS - Anyone else noticed the radical change to elevation that Garmin has been calculating when you apply their elevation profiles? What's up with that? It used to be pretty close to the GPS unit's measurement until 2-3 months ago. Now it practically doubles the elevation change. Doesn't seem to matter if it's a mountain or road ride. I stopped using the feature recently.
joelfehrman
Rock Hopper
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Previous

Return to Rides

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron