More people mountain biking is a good thing for our sport. But, over crowded and over used trails also creates new challenges. Protecting and maintaining the trails we all enjoy is just some of the important work that we do. Below is how effective SORBA chapters are in the southeast.
SORBA’s 8,379 members in 46 chapters across 7 southeastern states:
- steward over 3,000 miles of trail.
- have performed over 50,000 volunteer hours.
- have identified over 1,000 miles of new trail opportunities.
- are planning and designing over 380 miles of trail.
- are constructing over 200 miles of trail.
- have built over 200 miles of trail in the past year.
- steward 3 IMBA Epics and 2 IMBA Ride Centers.
Find your SORBA chapter HERE
JOIN OR RENEW in the month of OCTOBER and win 1 of 10 prize packages, sponsored by: