On Saturday, June 28, 2018, TORC co-hosted our first women’s only trail work day – AKA Dirt Day – sponsored jointly with Wheelchix, a local women’s cycling advocacy group. We worked with Robert Patterson and Tom Teabo, the Lake Crabtree County Park trail coordinators, to rebuild an existing berm at Keith’s Bridge. The park is located outside Raleigh in Morrisville, NC and is the most visited park in Wake County. Our reward was a great cookout afterwards with grilled burgers afterwards followed by an awesome ride to test out the berm.
- All day, October 2, 2021 – October 3, 2021 – Hill of Truth Festival
- All day, October 2, 2021 – Take a Kid Mountain Biking
- All day, October 16, 2021 – October 17, 2021 – TCMBA Mountain Bike Festival
- All day, October 22, 2021 – October 24, 2021 – Coldwater Mountain Fat Tire Fest
- All day, October 30, 2021 – 2021 Fall Board of Directors Meeting